Leave a Comment Below if You Agree
Sometimes it is the simplest things that can really amp up your marriage, sleeping naked is one of those simple things you can do to improve your marriage.
I think the reasons why sleeping naked always work in a relationship is more than 10 but I will just limit it to 10.
1. First off sleeping naked is quite freeing both physically and psychologically. Baring yourself while you sleep with your spouse builds trust both physically (oxytocin is thanked for this) and psychologically.
2. The act of sleeping naked is simply sexy and appealing to your partner.
3. That skin to skin feeling also makes you feel sexy. Skin on skin contact releases the hormone oxytocin which increases the feelings of comfort.
4. This may put you both in the mood for sex.
5. Oxytocin has other benefits as well like making you feel more aroused, increasing feelings of trust, lowers heart rate, reduces blood pressure and simply makes you more ready for sexual interaction.
6. Of course healthy spouses are happy spouses. Sleeping naked has been scientifically proven to improve health.
7. For both men and women sleeping naked allows their genitals to “air out”. Your genitals are covered up all day, everyday which makes it an ideal environment for the overgrowth of yeast and bacteria which can lead to infection and discomfort.
Being close to your spouse and cuddling while you sleep is actually beneficial to your health.
Your skin can absorb more nutrients.
8. Feeling less stressed means less arguing and nit picking in marriages.
More sound sleep equals less overall stress
This is also an ideal environment for the anti-aging hormones to do their job.
9. As a new day arrives and the house is quiet we find the perfect time to enjoy one another sexual and start our day off on the right track.
10. Sleeping naked is also fun. What better way to end the day than to be skin to skin with your spouse.
The skin to skin contact is a great way to get that intimate alone time that you cannot get anywhere else.
Article courtesy: Oneextraordinarymarriage.com