- 2 Over ripe plantains
- 1 cup of regular flour
- a liter of vegetable oil
- 1 Scotch bonnet/Jamaican pepper
- Dash of salt
- Gently Slice plantains open from top to bottom
- Add to a bowl and with a spatula, squish together.
- Add flour and pepper to plantain pudding mix.
- After the pudding is gently mixed into a thick creamy paste , a spoonful at a time, scoop into a deep fryer or pan and allow to fry till golden brown.
- Remove fried mosa agoyin from cooking oil and Mop up extra oil. And now its ready to serve
Note: Use Over ripe plantains NOT rotten plantains – those won’t taste good, they’ll taste rotten!
Photo Courtesy: Spicebaby.com