- Bitter Leaf ( ndole) 1.5lb
- Beef with bones cut into pieces 1lb
- Big yellow onions , divide to 3 , reserve 1 for ganish
- Celery 1 branch or 1/3 cup
- Fresh ginger – grated 20g
- All purpose seasoning 2 teaspoon
- Garlic 6 cloves divided
- Fresh peanuts, peeled and parboiled for 5min 3cups
- leeks or scallion or green onions 2
- Habanero pepper 1/2
- Maggi Bullion 2 divided
- Salt to taste
- Prawn 30
- Cray Fish 1cup
- Beef stock 3 cups
- Peanut Oil 1/2 cup
1. In a deep pot at medium fire, bring your meat to Boil with 1/2 onion, afro fusion seasoning, Maggi bouillon (cube) and salt. Cook until the meat is tender. Reserve.
2. In a blender, blend to a paste peanuts previously boiled with ginger.
3. In a new pot over medium fire, add the peanut oil, sauté 1 onion diced, meat previously boiled without the juice, and add the peanut paste mixture. Cook for 25 minutes, stirring every 5/10/20 minute to prevent burning down.
4. Taste the salt and season as needed with Maggi Bouillon
5. Add the crayfish (crushed dried shrimp)
6. Add the ndole (bitter leaf) and cook 10-15 minutes until you obtain a thick paste
Recipe Courtesy: AfricanCuisines.com