A grand entrance into another wonderful year it is. God has been wonderful. If you ask me, 2014 was definitely much better than 2013, and I have this assurance from above that 2015 would be a better year by God’s special grace. Amen.
Time for the norm – “New Year Resolutions.”
It gets interesting as the year progresses, and one sees where people are with the resolutions. Most resolutions do not make it to the end of the first quarter!
Why do people make resolutions you might wonder? Obviously it is to improve their lives.
I do not have a problem with New Year resolutions, I have a problem with making resolutions one can’t keep up with. If you ask me, it is like setting oneself up for failure! Seriously, if you are thinking of making resolutions for 2015, set up reasonable resolutions that you would be able to adhere to. Take “baby-steps”. You want to lose weight? Start with a number that is reasonable and put guidelines to achieve your aim in place. That way, you are most likely to achieve it.
Do what you already enjoy doing, and it would be a breeze. I will share my resolutions for 2015 with you.
- Laugh more – Yes! I know many that know me personally are already wondering what would happen if I laugh more! I am even laughing at the thought and the scary looks as some read this! However, I really do intend to do more of this in 2015 in Jesus name. Amen. Expect more clowning, and to one of my close friends who asked me some hours ago if I would change in 2015 and stop clowning, this answers your question sis – NO!!!
- Soar higher – There is no stopping me by His Grace. He has said 2015 would be better, I believe it, and I am flying with it! Watch this space peeps!
- Sleep more – Hmmmm! Setting myself for failure I can read some minds! However, I have actually been doing a lot of that recently, and I intend to keep it up because I have noticed the result on my skin. Hint!
- Travel more – one of the easiest things for me to do. This year is packed already God help me, Amen. See you soon cuz. World, here I come!
- My best – Acknowledge His blessings in my life more, every second – God has been really good to me and mine. Sometimes, I know I am undeserving of His mercies, but what can I say? AbbaModupe Motopeda!
- Finally, my easiest resolution. This has been my mid-year resolution and I did a good job keeping it up so far – to continue to improve myself, focus just on well-wishers, let go of poisonous souls and do things that please God and is beneficial to me and my loved ones.
If you notice, I have resolved to do things that are beneficial to me, fun, and easy to do. New Year Resolutions should not be about being hard on oneself. It should be fun, attainable and of course beneficial.
Again, as we make our grand entrance into this amazing and exceptional year 2015, I wish you all love, peace, wisdom, success in all your endeavors, real people around you, lots of joy and all the goodies from above. Thank you for being a vital part of our 2014. Watch this space often for greater things.
Happy New Year from the Birogs family. VTI©